This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Oh wow

Oh wow! I still HAVE access to this blog!

This is a random note just recognizing this pleasant surprise.

I’m currently 35, married with a dog named Sola, living in a small beautiful home in GenSan. Sick to my stomach, literally though. 🤒 

I’ve just finished watching an episode of The Kardashians, hubby’s just pulled up the driveway. It’s just been a downer couple of days because of my stomach ache. Needed those days to recover from all the holiday frenzy.

Back to work tomorrow and I’m juggling it with preparing for our Hanoi trip. Lol

That’s all for now. Random. Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment