This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Write (U.P.)

My kinder “write-up” looked like this:
*full name here*
Birthday: September 20, 1988
Motto in life: “No guts, no glory.”
Ambition: To be a lawyer
It was probably my mom, my teacher or the editors of the yearbook who wrote those things. Now, even if I’m capable to create my write-up, I’d still like to hear about what other people would say about me – the “known to others” side of my Johari window. Here’s something from my high school friend, W**:
"Having the blood of a real Filipina, she exudes confidence and simplicity in all the things that come her way. She handles pressure in school with just a snap of her finger. Possessing an intellectual mind, she maintains to keep her grades high without any marks of stress in her face. With a mind like hers, she can compute numbers without jotting them down and can speak words of wisdom. She never lets negativity rule her word. Optimism is her life. Laughing has never been difficult for her in spite of her problems. She is the best confidante that would never let you down. Socializing with other people is one that could not be denied about her. Once you know her, you would find yourself looking for her company…"
P.S. Such a "tinamad" style. Hehe.

Love, just jets.


2 comments:

  1. i have a lot to say about you!
    kukulangin ang blog na ito! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i think i should've collected testi from everyone na lang. :P

    ReplyDelete