This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Should Have Been

Tonight's posting should have been something better and more relevant than this. But I just wanna let it out. It's my blog anyway.

RR sent me his pictures of their trip to San Francisco, CA. And while looking at them, I just realized how much I miss him. "Terribly, madly, crazily" is an understatement.

You know the feeling... You see him in a picture, standing there - that guy/girl you love and then you somehow regret knowing that he or she is just a conglomeration of pixels and will remain as such. That you can't hug them, you can't kiss them, and they won't respond at all.

But let me share with you this saying I got some years ago from Chaps's crush:
"Time and distance is like wind to the fire - it puts off the weak, it enkindles the strong."

And, I'm so glad we fall under the "strong" category. :)

I love you, baby. (I know you're reading my blog, magcomment ka naman! Haha)

Missing you, Jets.

4 comments: