This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snapshots.Life.Captured

I am currently doing a content analysis on blogs and am checking out the Best Photoblog winner of the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards.

So, let's get into my point. I'm actually
jealous.

I have always, always, w
anted to take a shot on photography. Would like to try lomo (fish eye! fish eye! fish eye!). Anyway, that will come soon.

For now, I am waiting for my pink card deck/ID-sized camera (courtesy of my
him) and will try to photoblog once in a while.

One, two, three,
CLICK!

Captured.


Love, just jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment