This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Defining "Gwyn"

The whole night, I just downloaded random songs. My goal: to know more songs which do not fall under the POP category. I envy other people who are into a wide range of music, and I think that makes them appreciate music more. It dawned on me: the songs I listen to are the ones who usually top MTV or MYX, and I think that is pathetic.

And so, I vow to move out of this sojourn and instead start the exploration again...

On a different, or should I say, a larger picture, I need to focus more on what I really want and what I'm really interested with. I'm like a bamboo tree, I just go and bend with the wind direction. I just let them control me. On this note, selfishness is actually a good thing. OK, let's use "individualism" instead. As I need take another stage in my life, I guess I need to define myself more. I need to define "Gwyn".

All yours, Jets.

5 comments:

  1. Owrayt, that's right gwyynnn! Hehe.
    Yung mga trio kong songs nga, kung hindi pinaglumaan, yung mga hindi naman sikat. Hehe.
    Mas cool makinig sa ganung songs, at least u dont always hear them, di ka maririndi pag lahat kinakanta yun. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And defining urself is another thing. Hmmm?
    Mahaba-haba pa ang lalakbayin natin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually. and that makes you more of a musical genius di ba? effortless naman kasi alamin yung POP music, but the others - wow, parang gold - kelangan minahin. :P

    yeah, we're still starting, ray. a long way to go still. :)

    PS. I'm currently listening to "Will You Remember Me" by Sarah MacLaughlin.. Ohh. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. O diba naman. Haha. Nakakahanap ako ng old songs sa mga old cds ko. Hehe. Kaya i still keep them kahit may mga mp3s and mp4s na. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rea: yeah, that's true. old songs are often more beautiful than new ones eh. di ba?

    ReplyDelete