This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Got Tickets!

Cebu Pacific is now offering its famous seat sales for flight dates April-July 31, 2009. My graduation is included in that range of dates. Phew!

My Mom never stopped believing that one day, God will answer her prayers and give her the airline promo she wanted. Lo and behold! Here it is. I was awake until around 2AM last night, and it's as if someone whispered and tipped me to check the Cebu Pacific website. I was more than happy when I saw the announcement regarding the promo that I immediately called their hot line to check on it. (Take note: The operator needed to confirm the promo when I called. Apparently, the news reached me before it did them. Duh!) At 2AM, can you believe that! :D I got panicky and immediately sent a message to my Mom and Dad, but ran out of load so I asked Rea (who I was chatting with through YM) to text my Mom. Talk about excited, huh!

Now fast forward to 10AM, I reloaded my prepaid balance and texted (pressured, I think, is the better word) to buy tickets today. With much drama and teleserye twists on credit cards, loans, cash and falling in line, my dad got tickets!!! *insert SFX of applause here* Yey! I am happy. That saved us around Php12,ooo or 50% of the expenses for the airline tickets.

BUT, I am now more anxious and pressured to graduate. Coz if I will not be able to march on the 26th of April 2009, my parents are gonna kill me. Haha! Wow, I just made a list of the things-to-do and it seemed endless... I just hope I can get through this. (Gwyn, why are you blogging? You should be transcribing, you know!)

TRIVIA: I am a loyal Cebu Pacific passenger. Isn't that pathetic? Haha! No, I love Cebu Pacific that I've already memorized their games! Lol.

OK, gtg. :)

-Yours, Jets.

2 comments:

  1. whooaa. mas matagal pala grad nyu, april 26 pa??
    nway, kaya yan nu. graduate! graduate! yahoo.
    good thing, nakabili na agad ng tickets. hehe
    weeehh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rea: yeah, antagal nga eh. hehe. tambay pa ako for a while here in manila. :( yeah, graduate tayo kahit anong mangyari!! we can do this!

    ReplyDelete