This is Me.

My photo
QC, Philippines
Now, I choose to reveal because anonymity breeds not-so-nice things.

I choose to write to express, because I don't believe that impressions last.

I choose to become who I am, because I don't like pretense.

I choose to be just jets, because I believe I am.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

N/A

I wanna cry...

I feel like I can't do it anymore. I'm about to give up... It's just that a lot happened today. A LOT of depressing things. I hope I can cope up. :( I really hope I can.

I am, therefore, keeping this post short. I have to get back to work.

God, help me...

-Love lots, Jets.

1 comment:

  1. Gwyn! Im so sorry. I wasnt able to talk with u a little longer kanina. I was just bothered by some things.

    But nway, ill be praying for you. Dont give up, ok? You're GWYN! :)

    im always here. mwah

    ReplyDelete